Commissions: OPEN | Requests: CLOSED
some people don’t physically express emotions very well!
this means they look serious a lot of the time/don’t smile much!
it does not mean:
- they don’t like you
- they aren’t happy
- they are depressed
- something is “wrong” with them
please don’t mock them for it or insist that they “NEED TO SMILE!!!” or assume that they must be mad at you!!
we’re perfectly fine we just don’t look like it!! stop making fun of us!! thank you!!!!!!!
i need ferguson to go down in history books. i need school children in the year 2074 to learn about michael brown being shot on august 9th, 2014 by officer darren wilson. i need this to spark a movement. this can not lose the focus of society a mere month after it happened.
you don’t “beat” depression. you don’t “defeat” eating disorders. you survive them. stop making severe mental illnesses sound like something you can overcome just by throwing the right punch.
Hmm, it’s dependent on the person.Personally, I like to tell…
fanfictions be like ”his eyes scanned the crowed and then locked with mine”
perks of dating me: u will be the hot one
Literally my math teacher abandoned today’s lesson because some kid brought his kitten to school i don’t even know
Alloromantic: someone who experiences romantic attraction.
- Heteroromantic: romantically attracted to people of another gender only.
- Homoromantic: romantically attracted to people of the same gender only.
- Biromantic: romantically…
the Tokyo Ghoul anime fandom seeing the manga fandom right now:
important things to remember
- if someone doesn’t reply to your message they are probably busy, not ignoring you
- just because someone doesn’t message you first, it doesn’t mean they don’t care about you
- if someone seems upset or distant they probably aren’t upset at you in particular
- lots of people love you and you’re not annoying
Clip Art reproductions of video game covers
eyebrow game strong